Monday, July 7, 2014

A little introduction...

HI.

I'm Stephanie. Nineteen years old. College student.

I'm currently on summer break from school and while other students my age are off working, traveling the world, and/or doing other exciting things with their lives.... I'm here sitting in my bedroom, writing this.

I'm not quite sure what this summer has in store for me, but about 30 minutes ago I decided to do something that I've always wanted to do. Start a blog.

I'm the type of person that always has these ideas in her head but never actually does anything about them. And I hate that about myself. It took me a good half an hour just to sit myself down and start writing. But hey, it's a start.

So, I don't really know what my plans are for this blog, if I'll write about beauty, fashion, college, food, anything really. But I like not knowing. I'll take it day by day and hopefully someone out there will stumble upon this, take a few minutes out of their day and read this.

I'm really excited to have something to put all of my effort into, besides schoolwork (college student probs), and I'm really excited to see where this goes.

For now, goodnight :).

4 comments :

  1. Great post,dear!This post is such an amazing way to get to meet you little bit more:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging land! xxx

    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started my blog for the same reason before I start uni in September, good luck with it all! xx

    http://septembrclouds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete