Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Okay, let's try this again...

...Shall we?

So let me just start off and say "Oops". I really did not mean to let an entire year pass since my last post.


But it happened...

and now here I am again. One year later, one year older, and still basically in the same place that I was when I wrote my last post.

Except that I'm not.

I am now 20 years old and I just recently finished my 2nd year of college. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. But when I think about how much has happened this past year, and how much I've learned about myself and the world around me, I realize just how much one year can really be transformative.

I think last year I wanted to start a blog because for the most part I was bored, but nonetheless, I have always wanted a place solely for my thoughts and creativity to go into.

Now I feel as though I truely am doing it for myself, as a way to explore my individuality and share parts of my life with others around me.

I plan on making this blog a priority, and to go out and live my life to the best of my ability, and share that on here.

Thanks,

- Stephanie :)

No comments :

Post a Comment